Volunteer Frequently Asked Questions
What is the minimum amount I must work to be on a Committee?
You must work a minimum of 4 half day shifts OR two full day shifts. Based upon their duties, some committees will only offer full day shifts. A few Committees have a minimum of 3 day shifts.
Do I have to purchase a Uniform?
Yes, you must purchase your Uniform by specified dates. Our Uniform usually consists of a shirt and a hat choice—cap (or straw hat for an additional fee). The price for this package has been approximately $60.00, but is subject to change. You will be asked to provide your own shorts/pants to complete the Uniform.
How do you correspond with the volunteers?
What benefits do I receive for helping?
In Charlotte, volunteers working their required shifts will receive the Ambassador Benefits Package, worth approximately $500, which includes:
- Nike Dri-Fit golf shirt
- Tournament cap
- Tournament Straw hat (at an additional cost)
- Optional Wells Fargo Championship outerwear piece
- Volunteer badge that grants access to the tournament even on the days you are not scheduled to volunteer and free parking
- Two (2) good any one day tickets to attend the Wells Fargo Championship
- Commemorative pin
- Grab and go items for each shift worked
- Food vouchers to be used toward lunch for each shift worked